Eating and Cooking
If you decide to book one of our dinners, we are pleased to let you know that they will be brought directly to the Yurt from our trusted restaurant which will arrange for delivery at the requested time. You can choose between Vegan, Vegetarian or Omnivore menus.
* EVERYDAY EXCEPTING ON WEDNESDAY
The payment shall be made directly to the restaurant, but we will be the go-between and whatever you need, you can always count on us.
However, the Yurt has everything you need to prepare simple meals (microwave oven, toaster, water boiler, moka pot, blender, citrus juicer, kitchen utensils - there’s no stove though), a big fridge with minibar service and a nice outdoor Indian Fire Bowl.
Inside the Yurt you will find a complimentary “Breakfast Box” filled with delights so you can have breakfast just like home.
At your disposal:
• A themed Yurt tent of 35 m2 with heating and air conditioning
• Private bathroom of 7 m2, with Hot Water Shower, Bidet Shower and Hair Dryer
•Private Outdoor Jacuzzi* with Chromotherapy and Hydromassage systems and a Wood Burning Stove (*extra charge)
• Bathroom Linen, Bed Room Linen and Toiletries
• A fully equipped kitchen and Minibar service* (*extra charge)
• Complimentary Water
• Sugar, salt, spices and “Bono Extra Virgin Olive Oil” of our own production
• High speed Wi-Fi
• Oil Diffuser with Essential Oils, Incense, Herbal Teas and Infusions, Bluetooth Speaker, Candles and Lanterns to create a romantic setting
• Private Terrace of 20 m2 with a table and rocking chairs
• Indian Fire Bowl so you can bivouac outside around the campfire
• Private Parking
• Board Games
• First Aid Kit
• Black Out Curtains and Mosquito Net
• Special Covid-19 cleaning with sanitization of all areas and items after each departure